Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sweetness

Today I spent all day with Airlie Mae. Wes works on Saturdays again for the time being so that leaves the day after 2 pm to Airlie and me. We did a whole lot of nothing today, but at the same time we did so much. We stayed home the majority of the day and then this evening met some Mommy friends for dinner at the OC. Today consisted of playing hide and go seek, dress-up, reading a multitude of books, pushing around the flinstone car, chalk on the walk, playing in the pool and then of course a bath. Airlie's sweet laugh is enough to bring me to tears and she is so fun! She now knows that my name is Mom and that she can call me by it so she follows me around the house saying Mumumumum. It is so funny. Her new favorite game is hide and go seek and so we played that a lot today. She thinks it's hysterically funny when I jump out and scare her. We had an absolute ball just hanging out. I love days like today. She just gets more fun everyday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Enjoy those days of one-on-one time. When more kids come and when they get older, your life becomes so chaotic, you don't get too many days like that.