Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I want to be cool like that...

So Wes and I are officially on the baby train. Well, I guess not officially. I guess officially on the baby train would mean that I'm pregnant and I'm not. So let me just put it this way, we're officially on the baby train, but I'm not carrying anything with me. We're just obsessed with babies. Babies are everywhere we go, they're all we think about, all we talk about. It's kind of insane to think that I've spent the majority of my adult life trying to prevent a pregnancy from happening because it wasn't the right time and now I'm obsessing over making it happen. Crazy I tell you. I guess I should consider myself lucky that Wes actually wants a baby and wants one now. I hear stories all the time about women who are just waiting around for the husband to cave in and say, "alright we can have one now," but Wes was actually ready before me! Pretty cool. He'll be a great dad. I mean wait, no, he'll be the best Dad ever. We'll be the coolest parents ever, well at least in our minds, our kids may tell you otherwise someday when they hit that scary part of their life called adolescence.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this is the best news I've heard all week! :-) Feel free to visit babyvandervort.blogspot.com for a baby fix whenever! ;-)