Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Daze
















So it was labor day this past weekend which for me meant a three day weekend with no laboring!!!! Wahoo. My boss actually let us leave early on Friday so I got 3.5 days off! I was loving it. My Mom, Airlie and I went to the beach on Friday and because it was a bit overcast it was not half as packed as I expected it to be. I took the Baby Bjorn and took Airlie for a nice long walk in it. She fell asleep of course! We also had a couple of cook outs over the weekend to go to and we went to the Myrtle Beach outlets to hit up the sales. Oh my goodness, what a mad house it was. Airlie was a perfect angel and despite the overcast, rainy day, we had a fun time. It was a last minute decision to go and a bit of a whirlwind trip, but it was fun. We got Airlie a ton of clothes, both for now and for next summer. All the kids stores were 50% off! Can't beat that!!! I really enjoyed having the extra day with Airile and Wes and just hanging out. Here are some pics!

No comments: